Emirates new boy dismisses want-away stars.
Arsenal striker Gervinho insists the club do no need captain Cesc Fabregas or midfielder Samir Nasri to win a trophy.
The Ivory Coast international, whose transfer was confirmed earlier this week, believes the club will move on should the stars depart.
Fabregas has been a long-term target of Barcelona, with their coach, Pep Guardiola, confirming the two sides are in negotiations.
The 24-year-old missed the tour of Asia because of a hamstring injury and is likely to miss Saturday’s friendly in Cologne.
Nasri has so far refused to sign a new contract, and with 12 months remaining on a new deal, Manchester City are said to be circling.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is determined to hold onto his key men, with lucrative new deals on the table for both.
But the Frenchman is already looking for replacements with Bayern Munich’s Frank Ribery, Valencia midfielder Juan Mata and Miralem Pjanic from Lyon all on the radar.
While there are set to be plenty more developments over the closing six weeks of the summer transfer window, Gervinho says whatever happens life at Arsenal will go on.
“It is football, everything moves quickly,” Gervinho told Radio Monte Carlo Sport.
“If the club does not manage to keep these players, they will be able to replace them.
“Arsenal will always remain a large club. No-one knows what will happen in the future, maybe in a year or two Arsenal will win titles.”