A great way to keep you finger on the Football League pulse.
The Football has launched their Official Clubs’ Android App for the 2011/12 season, allowing fans to keep in touch with their team wherever they are and whatever they are doing.
The Official Football League Clubs’ Android App offers an individual design for each of the clubs in The Football League and provides fans with all the latest information on their club direct to their smartphone including:
– Official news
– Latest league positions
– Access to the official npower Football League Podcast
– Stats and player profiles
In addition to the free content, fans also have the option to purchase a premium service which includes access to:
– Extended video match highlights
– Video newscasts featuring interviews and exclusives with their manager and players
– Google mapping to enable fans to find their way to any match stadium in the country
– A score predictor game to play with other fans from the same club or opposition
The subscription also provides fans with an enhanced user experience, allowing supporters to view information for more than one club. The premium service will be available for just £1.49 a month, £7.49 for 6 months or £12.99 for a 12 month membership.
The App has been created due to the huge demand from fans following the incredible success of the iPhone App, which has been downloaded over 350,000 times since its release. The App enables fans to update their Facebook and Twitter profiles automatically, making it even easier to share thoughts, views and comments with their friends.
The new Official Football League Clubs’ Android App is available to download now through the Android Market website CLICK HERE for more details.