Very special prize indeed.
Nicklas Bendtner made a name for himself when celebrating his two goal salvo against Portugal by exposing his lucky Paddy Power pants. Now you have the chance to win a pair of the official pants that have been sent to us by our good friends at Paddy Power. Now you can win them, but only if you can correctly guess the outcome of the Euro 2012 final.
All you have to do is follow these incredibly easy instructions.
If you already have the app then you can move directly to step two.
2) Check In to Spain Vs Italy. To do this simply tap on the ‘fixtures’ tab and then the ‘UEFA Euro 2012’ button and then the ‘Spain v Italy’ event where all you need to do is swipe the fanatix logo to ‘check-in’ to the match.
3) Then press the stats button in the top right hand corner and on the last tab you will find the ‘match predictor’, simply pick who you think will win, lose or draw (90 minute prediction).
We will then pick 20 of you who correctly guess the outcome of the game and you will all receive an official pair of Paddy Power underpants!
Terms & Conditions
1. The Caught Offside Pants Prize Competition and any other competitions run by fanatix/Caught Offside are not sponsored by Apple, nor is Apple involved in any way whatsoever.
2. Twenty winners will be selected at random from Caught Offside mobile application (iPhone or iPad) users who correctly predict the result of the Euro 2012 Final on July 1st, via the match prediction poll on the Caught Offside iPhone or iPad application.
3. Caught Offside users must make their prediction before the final whistle on 1st July.
3. In order to enter the Pants Prize Competition, users must be older than 18 years of age.
4. The winners will receive a pair of the Paddy Power Pants.
5. The Pants Prize Competition will not be affected by other fanatix competitions or prize draws.
6. The winners will be notified via email within 7 days of the close of the competition and will have 14 days to respond (the claim period). In the event that fanatix/Caught Offside does not hear back from the winners within the claim period, the competition is declared null and void for that winner.
7. The competition is not open to employees or contractors of fanatix/Caught Offside, or any person directly or indirectly involved with those who have worked with the fanatix/Caught Offside company.
8. fanatix/Caught Offside has the right to change, cancel or extend prize offerings at our absolute discretion during the running of the competition.