Love football? Join the fanatix network!
Location: London, W2
Duration: 1 month
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding start-up business based on the world of sport.
We are looking to recruit a aspiring sports journalist to assist the team in ensuring a smooth day-to-day running of our on-line sports network and produce football-related content across the fanatix network throughout the
January Transfer Window.
By producing transfer rumour content, match previews, opinion pieces and various other football-related stories on CaughtOffside.com and fanatix.com/news, you will be responsible for helping set new records across our sports network.
- writing transfer-related articles throughout the January Transfer Window, focusing on key UK and European teams/leagues
- posting content across existing social media channels to help broaden reach and drive visitor numbers
- writing football-related editorial content including match previews and reviews as well as opinion pieces
- posting non-football content from existing news providers across the fanatix sports news website
Skills and Requirements:
* Passion for sport – the more sports, the better
* Keen interest in the world of social media
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good organisational skills
* IT skills: solid understanding of all MS Office applications and Photoshop
More about the company:
fanatix is a social network for sports fans.
In the meantime, why not check out the fanatix iPhone and iPad apps at the App Store.
To Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, CV and an example of previous work (a link is acceptable).