Bianconeri look ahead to Thursday’s clash in Europa with antagonising tweet.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus gain revenge with win over Fiorentina as AS Roma lose to see gap extended to 14 points.
– Juve: No limits – A great goal from Asamoah is enough to get revenge for the defeat in Florence, and celebrate the record 14th victory in a row at home.
– Antonio Conte: “We have half the Scudetto in our pocket”.
– Napoli celebrate with Jose Callejon, a great Roma blow as they lose at the San Paolo and see their title hopes all but ended while the race for second place is now alive.
– Inter get going: Rodrigo Palacio scores, Erick Thohir smiles.
– Milan: Eurochallenge that’s worth 8m Euros as the Rossoneri prepare to face Atletico Madrid.
– Antonio Cassano takes Parma to Europe, Antonio in form worthy of World Cup.
– Sampdoria, great comeback against Livorno, 0-2 to 4-2.
– Juve: Scudetto and hate – victory over Fiorentina, up to 14 points clear of second, but the club teases the Viola on Twitter, before they meet again in the cup on Thursday.
– Juve Tweet: “Tasty the Fiorentina at lunch. Now let’s meet again in four days for dinner #JuveFiorentina 1-0“.
– Roma diverges, Napoli take advantage: 1-0.
– Scudetto torpedo: Kwadwo Asamoah punishes Fiorentina, Thursday another clash in Europa League.
– Inter back, Torino have gone.
– Cassano inspires brilliant Parma.
– Sampdoria, ridiculous comeback.
– Chievo, two penalties, and Genoa cry out.