Meanwhile, shock as Strootman suffers injury and is ruled out of World Cup.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan face Atletico Madrid and Mario Balotelli is fit to lead the line as they look to overturn a one-goal deficit.
– Mario Balotelli: ‘You take care of it…’
– Champions League: This evening in Madrid, Milan must beat Atletico, scoring at least two goals.
– Mario on the pitch from the first minute, Clarence Seedorf, specialist in comebacks, hopes in the spirit of Real: Himself and other ex’s, Kaka, Michael Essien and Robinho.
– Ausilio: “Mazzarri stays, then a striker and two stars… The strength ofThohir is his enthusiasm: he knows where to take Inter… I’ll tell you how the Guarin-Vucinic story happened”.
– Juventus: The widow of Scirea – “Stop the boorish chants or I’ll take Gaetano’s name from the Curva”.
– Kevin Strootman drama, Dutchman to miss the World Cup.
– Busacca against technology: “No to TV replay’s on the pitch”.
– “Take the name of Scirea off from the Curva”.
– Outburst from Mariella, widow of the Great Gaetano: “Don’t associate anti-semitic chants and my husband”.
– Milan in Madrid, Balotelli to play 90 minutes.
– Strootman breaks cruciate, out for six months.
– Luciano Spalletti, what a hit: sacked by Zenit and name is now linked with a return to Italy.
– Former Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri turns down China and Greece.
– Night of the old Milan – Balotelli returns for Seedorf – “For us and for Italy”.
– “Juventus are still hungry” – Giorgio Chiellini warns Fiorentina: “Here no one feels gratified, the final of the Europa League is our destiny”.
– Strootman shock: Out for nine months.
– Napoli star Jose Callejon: “Juve, I’ll score against you”.
– Scirea widow: “More chants and my husband’s name will be taken from the Curva”.
– Mondonico: “Europa? Torino believe”.
– Manolo Gabbiadini flurry: “Many goals at Samp, and with Pirlo… who knows”.
– Tommaso Ghirardi unleashed: “Parma in Europa and I’ll do something crazy”.