Rivals level at 1-1 after first leg in Turin on Thursday night.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Fiorentina striker Mario Gomez scores a vital away goal against Juventus in the Europa League.
– Euro Juve, FIFA Viola – Goal from Arturo Vidal seemed to have set them on course, but Fiorentina react with Mario Gomez. Antonio Conte satisfied, Vincenzo Montella says the game is not over.
– Shame for Napoli – they wake up, but Porto score as Jackson Martinez gives them a one goal cushion ahead of second leg in Naples.
– AC Milan boss Clarence Seedorf raises his voice and Mario Balotelli gets punished.
– Andrea Ranocchia future up in the air, Inter Milam look to Murillo.
– Super Gomez – Juve falter. German ace levels tie with late away goal as both sides now look ahead to the second leg in Florence with everything still to play for.
– Ultra insult at Scirea’s widow – anti-Semitic chants, absurd public statement against Mariella.
– Napoli must come from behind at the San Paolo if they are to progress beyond Porto who take a 1-0 lead to Italy.
– Vidal’s goal not enough for the win, but he makes a promise: “We’ll win there”.
– Napoli: Too many errors, Porto have the last laugh.
– Balotelli ko, one less hassle for Seedorf – Italian striker trains separately on Thursday and is a major doubt for Parma game with injury.
– Glik: “Tifosi, keep calm, Torino won’t give up”.
– Mandorlini: “My Verona between Trap and Vatta”.