Meanwhile, Seedorf passes the blame on to Allegri as frustration builds in Milan.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Inter Milan put on a show in Verona while there are protests expected across Italy on Sunday.
– Great Inter.
– Nerazzurri win 2-0 in Verona and climb to fourth place.
– Jonathan show, goal and assist: ‘If Prandelli calls…’
– Clarence Seedorf slams Massimiliano Allegri: ‘It’s not my fault. I found a squad at the limit both physically and psychologically’.
– Today at San Siro they face Parma and Antonio Cassano, Mario Balotelli set to start.
– Fans plan protest at the stadium.
– Antonio Conte wants to find Paul Pogba again.
– Carlos Tevez rested ahead of the Europa League.
– Vincenzo Montella: Mario Gomez or Juan Cuadrado.
– Pepito: ‘We’ll see each other soon’.
– Palermo, now they really are running away with it.
– Lanciano catch Empoli.
– The fans revolt.
– Today protest in the Milan Curva Sud, from Lazio to Cagliari and Bologna it’s a spreading phenomenon.
– You were the masters of our football: you ruined it.
– What a wonderful Inter! They put on a show and go fourth. Rodrigo Palacio and Jonathan, Verona beaten 2-0.
– Juve, test against Genoa.
– Tomorrow Roma and Napoli.
– Palermo go nine points clear, Lanciano go like a dream.
– Give Conte another Juve.
– Squad rotation or not, to continue competing at the top level in Italy and Europe they need reinforcements.
– Tonight at Marassi with Genoa, the Coach rests Tevez ahead of Fiorentina.
– Palacio-Jonathan: Inter fourth.
– Walter Mazzarri continues to climb, 2-0 at Verona and Nerazzurri leapfrog Fiorentina.
– Moretti: ‘Toro are still hungry’.
– Fans against everyone, it’s the moment of truth for Milan.