Argentine reportedly asks for €25m net per year.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Lionel Messi’s form is a concern for Real Madrid but Barcelona are continuing contract negotiations.
– Cristiano Ronaldo always plays and tonight he plays with the boys so take care.
– Real Madrid are insatiable despite the 1-6 advantage as Barca match draws near.
– Madridismo crosses its fingers as it hopes that CR7, Sergio Ramos and Xabi Alonso all stay clear of injury.
– Schalke to test out Isco, Morata, Illarra, Nacho and Jese.
– Atletico devouring records. They have an average of 2.39 points in La Liga, pulverising the record of the Atletico team that won the double.
– The game under suspicion: Investigation into the friendly between Indonesia and Andorra on March 26 has been corrupted by the Asian mafia.
– €250m to keep Lionel Messi.
– The Argentine has asked Barca for €25m net per year.
– The mess over Neymar’s contract is costing Barca.
– Cristiano and youth. Isco, Illarra, Jese and Morata all to start against Schalke.
– Didier Drogba concerns Jose Mourinho.
– Quini: “To see Villa as a kid was impressive”.
– Alejandro Blanco defends Marta Dominguez: “One has to question if the passport is trustworthy one hundred percent”.
– Aduriz equalises after missing a penalty.
– What comes, comes.
– Messi’s form is a serious concern for Madrid. The star of Barca is now aiming for the records of Di Stefano and Hugo Sanchez.
– He has equalled Di Stefano’s record of 18 goals scored in the Clasicos. Messi has scored 233 La Liga goals, one less than Hugo Sanchez.
– Since returning from injury, Messi has scored 10 goals compared to Cristiano Ronaldo’s 5.
– Carlo Ancelotti wants Angel Di Maria ton continue. Florentino Perez is willing to transfer the Argentine.
– The little tiff between Mourinho and Mancini continues tonight.
– Conspicuous by their absence: Barca directors fail to show up for lunch with Madrid.
– The team are impressed by the mental strength of Iniesta.
– Rumours dismissed that Tata Martino is to leave Barca.
– 11 Barcelonistas have scored against Los Blancos.