Young Spanish starlet expected to be sidelined for six months at least.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Cristiano Ronaldo takes his Champions League tally to 13 but Real Madrid suffer injury blow.
– Cries of rage from Jese, the White Pearl, who was struck down with injury.
– 9-2: A brutal CR7 has scored 13 goals in the Champions League. Last night he returned to give another show of his ambition; He scored two goals and hit the post twice.
– Six months out for Jese after he tore his ACL. Madrid overshadow the bad news with an impressive win.
– Pep Guardiola: “More and more I felt that Lionel Messi was a problem”. The coach speaks for the first time why he left Barca.
– The MLS tempts Villa. He may take up one of the offers if Atletico fail to offer him a deal.
– Unstoppable Cristiano.
– The Portuguese equals Puskas’ record with 242 goals for Madrid.
– Jese tears his ACL and will not return until next season.
– Chelsea win easily against Galatasaray.
– The judge accepts a request to investigate Villa’s transfer to Barcelona.
– Atletico, 10 goals away from an historic record.
– Guardiola: “When I left Messi out, he was ready to make a mess”.
– Dangerous Pepe.
– The defender will play against Barca despite a brutal tackle against Duda. The reasons for which Undiano does not like.
– Balance against Barca: Ancelotti has lost six of the seven games he has faced Barca as coach and Cristiano, going for his tenth loss.
– Pep: “I left Barca because I could no longer motivate the players”.
– “The elimination to Chelsea was one of my saddest moments”.
– Tata Martino asked for Kun Aguero in October in addition to several other players, including Arda Turan, Miroslav Klose, Ilkay Gundogan, Filipe Luis, Doria, Vergini and Subotic.
– Madrid win but lose Jese.