Dutchman under intense pressure with Inzaghi touted as possible replacement in summer.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan coach Clarence Seedorf must prove himself against Lazio and Fiorentina to save his job.
– Clarence Seedorf – Silvio Berlusconi gives him seven days – Clarence at risk if things fend badly with Lazio and Fiorentina, Mauro Tassotti ready.
– Berlusconi has lost faith in the Coach, and is leaning towards Filippo Inzaghi (favourite), or Cesare Prandelli in July.
– Final challenge – Fiorentina believe in Europa, Juve turn their nose up.
– Vincenzo Montella: “We’ll give everything”.
– Antonio Conte: “We belong in the Champions League”.
– Delle Valle invites Agnelli and Marotta to a “lunch of peace”.
– Napoli hope for San Paolo crowd to help comeback against Porto.
– The New Inter: Sagna-Choupo for free, then Dzeko or Morata.
– Enthusiasm for Roberto Baggio: “Brescia in the heart”.
– Francesco Totti: “Roma second and me in Brazil… enough with the gossip on me and Ilary”.
– Beppe Marotta: “I’ll explain Juventus to you” – The General Director on the present, and future projects.
– Milan bench, Luciano Spalletti grows, Seedorf playing for everything against Lazio and Fiorentina.
– Attack on Porto, Gonzalo Higuain drives and Napoli dream.
– Totti: “Me and Cassano at the World Cup”.
– Massimo Cellino chaos, tax evasion, Leeds at risk.
– Fiorentina-Juve for the Europa League, and not only – It means more.
– Seedorf: Will you make it to May?
– Rafa Benitez comeback – “Higuain to score and Napoli through”.
– Manchester United endeavour, Dortmund through but only just.
– Atalanta of Mario Yepes: “Dreaming of Baresi to make history”.