Welshman in great form and alongside CR7 they are very dangerous.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid’s top duo are in great form as they prepare for the Clasico against Barcelona this Sunday.
– The bullet of the Clasico.
– Gareth Bale heads into the decisive game against Barcelona in great form. He has already provided the most assists for Real Madrid: 17.
– A boot of gold and wood…Cristiano has scored 41 goals and has hit the post 12 times.
– The best bunch in the world.
– For the first time all quarter finalists in the Champions League are group winners.
– Spain dominates with three teams.
– Only one can remain: Betis v Sevilla.
– According to the betting houses, Los Blancos are favourites for the Clasico and La Liga.
– A Real Madrid win is paying 2.23 and for Barca it is paying 3.06.
– Real Madrid to win the title is paying 1.27 and for Barca, 5.10.
– Jese goes off to Germany to be operated on today.
– A hat-trick from Robin van Persie ends Michel’s dream.
– Fernando Torres turns 30-years-old. “To return to Atletico? In football you never know what will happen”.
– Emery in need of an epic win, picks five forwards.
– Valencia will test out some players ahead of the derby this weekend.
– USA asks FIFA to kick Russia out of the World Cup in Brazil and Russia asks for the USA to be kicked out.
– Tata Martino wants to win on his debut at the Santiago Bernabeu just like Frank Rijkaard, Louis van Gaal, Terry Venables and Pep Guardiola did on their debuts.
– The coach has been surprised by the capacity to self-destruct at the club and for this reason he is only focusing on the team.
– The strongest quarter final line-up in history. All the group winners progress to the quarter finals.
– Today there is a campaign against Iker Casillas.
– Jese will go under the knife in Germany.
– Sevilla-Betis, a heart-stopping return leg.
– Victor Munoz takes over the reins at La Romareda.