Dutchman needs positive result to gain confidence of club hierarchy.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan coach Clarence Seedorf is still under pressure to deliver a result against Fiorentina, despite those within the club dismissing that he is in danger of losing his job.
– FantaJuve or FantAntonio?
– If Antonio Conte’s team win against Parma on Wednesday night, they can collect the first of eight possible records.
– AC Milan coach Clarence Seedorf’s hope for Mario Balo Balotelli in Ruud Gullit: “Mark Clarence”.
– Inter Milan boss Walter Mazzarri: “I’d like the Scudetto for Inter”.
– Goals from Mattia Destro and Ciro Immobile, decided by Alessandro Florenzi as Roma defeat Torino 2-1 to maintain their second place in Serie A.
– ‘Seedorf shivers’.
– AC Milan go to Fiorentina – The Dutchman has it all to play for as despite assurances from within the club, the Italian media still believe that his position in under threat if he doesn’t obtain a positive result at the Franchi.
– “Me and Galliani? There’s no tension”. Seedorf dismisses talk of unrest within the club as Galliani asked to help him by using his experience.
– Roma, Florenzi shouts on 91 minutes.
– A crazy Bayern already claim the title.
– Conte wants another record against Parma.
– “My Juve is incredible”.
– Toro, not enough even with SuperCiro – as battle of Italian strikers sees both Immobile and Destro score, but it is Florenzi who decides matters at the Stadio Olimpico on Tuesday night.
– The referee helps Roma.