Real Madrid looking to gain revenge against Dortmund after last year.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Atletico Madrid claim a draw at the Camp Nou, while Barcelona rue the injury suffered by Gerard Pique.
– Champions League brings the faith.
– An immense Atletico silenced the Camp Nou in a titanic game, the intensity of El Cholo’s men returned to stop Barca.
– A golazo from Diego was deserving of a win. Neymar levelled after a great ball from Andres Iniesta, who was majestic.
– Thibaut Courtois, the saviour.
– Gerard Pique and Diego Costa injured.
– What a return leg awaits us.
– Revenge: Real Madrid, with the BBC head into their knockout tie with the vengeance to overturn what happened last year.
– Powerful Atletico.
– Barca will suffer at the Calderon after a golazo from Diego. Neymar levels after a genius pass from Iniesta.
– Costa and Arda Turan injured. Pique, out of the return leg and Copa del Rey final.
– Cristiano makes his 100th appearance in the Champions League.
– Manchester United contain Bayern at Old Trafford. Nemanja Vidic put them ahead and Bastian Schweinsteiger levelled matters.
– Fernando Torres starts in Paris. Ibra: “Chelsea are the big favourites”.
– A great game.
– A majestic Iniesta provided the assist from Neymar to score and keep the tie open. Barca could have ended the tie, but were stopped by a brave Atletico.
– Gerard Pique out for 4 weeks. The defender will miss the semis if Barca progress and the final of the Copa del Rey.
– Diego Costa had to leave the field early with an injury.
– Man United go ahead and give Pep Guardiola’s side a scare.
– A test for Los Blancos after jeers and the absence of Marcelo.