Allegri reportedly wants to take Matri with him to London.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan reportedly consider Fiorentina coach Vincenzo Montella as their new boss for next season.
– AC Milan have Vincenzo Montella idea.
– Clarence Seedorf clings to Silvio Berlusconi, but his future remains uncertain.
– Initial inquiry about the Viola tactician, who has a €7m buy-out clause in his contract. Pippo Inzaghi therefore has the advantage.
– Mario Balotelli hits 50 and his friend Babacar says ‘he wins at ping pong, but on free kicks…’
– Scudetto, Cups and Coaches, it is Judgement Saturday. Juve aim for the final push, but Rudi Garcia won’t relax and can already secure second.
– There are eight teams fighting for the Europa League.
– Reja-Ventura, an ageless battle.
– Inter test in Parma, Walter Mazzarri needs the real Hernanes.
– Sinisa Mihajlovic on Mauro Icardi: ‘He wouldn’t behave like that with me’.
– Antonio Conte wants it all and shrugs off renewal talk: ‘This isn’t the right time’.
– Fiorentina-Roma soars on the wings of Juan Cuadrado and Gervinho.
– Conte without limits.
– Huge Saturday in Serie A as Juve face Bologna. ‘We won’t stop, as I want to beat every record’.
– Carlos Tevez and Arturo Vidal are rested.
– Massimiliano Allegri brings Alessandro Matri to London as Tottenham link continues. Davide Astori is already on the shopping list for Tottenham.
– Garcia: ‘Forward with video evidence’.
– ‘After the Bosman ruling, we now have the Destro ruling. It should be used throughout Europe’.
– Match Point.
– Juve have the chance to close down the Scudetto. Beating Bologna the Bianconeri would be one step from the title.
– Conte: ‘The time has come’. Tevez on the bench again, so Sebastian Giovinco partners Fernando Llorente.
– Paulo Sousa: ‘Pirlo is worth more than €80m’.
– However, Roma try to keep their hopes alive in Florence.
– Toro, Euro test with Lazio. Pulici hails Ciro Immobile too.
– Mihajlovic attacks Mazzarri: ‘Icardi would change with me’.
– Seedorf: ‘Certain I’ll stay at Milan’ – yet there’s tension.