Roma win to seal Champions League return, but title looks to be gone.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus star Paul Pogba sinks Bologna to move the Bianconeri a step closer to securing league title.
– Juventus go with Pogba.
– Frenchman’s strike sinks Bologna, Radja Nainggolan replies in Florence.
– Still +8 with four rounds left, the party is booked.
– Roma beat Fiorentina: second place and Champions League guaranteed.
– Another Inter away win, Europe almost secure. Samir Handanovic hypnotises Antonio Cassano and saves his penalty.
– Rolando and Guarin score, leaving Parma -5.
– Milan believe with a fifth consecutive victory. Balo breaks the deadlock, Taarabt and Pazzini round it off.
– However, still deep freeze between Seedorf and the club.
– Sassuolo shocker and Catania revival, now five teams are trembling.
– Berardi puts Chievo in trouble and catches Bologna.
– Borini plunges Mourinho into crisis. Cavani hands the Cup to PSG.
– Pogba’s goal for the Scudetto.
– Bologna beaten 1-0 and Juve need just five points from four games.
– The objective is to hit 100 points.
– Antonio Conte: ‘Now for Benfica, it’ll be a very difficult challenge’.
– However, record-breaking Roma are still there. Nainggolan decisive in Florence, they match Spalletti’s tally.
– Borini sinks Mou, match point for Liverpool.
– Chelsea beaten at home, today it’s down to the Reds.
– Spectacular Cavani, Cup goes to PSG.
– Roma win, but Juve remain +8. Irresistible shot from the French phenomenon allows the Bianconeri to beat Bologna and get closer to a third consecutive Scudetto.
– Giallorossi win in Florence with a Nainggolan goal, so are mathematically in the Champions League.
– Inter and Milan show.
– Rolando-Guarin, Mazzarri joy in Parma. Seedorf’s fifth straight win prompts Livorno to recall Nicola.
– Crazy Toro, from celebration to Euro rage.
– Catania are alive and kicking.
– Sassuolo upset.
– Genoa and Samp flop.