Frenchman has previously been linked with a switch to PSG.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus could plan to sell midfielder Paul Pogba in order to finance move for quartet in summer.
– Paul Pogba revolution – With the eighth Scudetto in their pocket, and the Europa League the main objective, Juve look to the future.
– The sale of the Frenchman could bring the €70m for transfers. Antonio Conte looks to start with Robin van Persie, Juan Cuadrado, Pereyra and Gabriel Paletta.
– Arsenal and PSG keen on Rudi Garcia, but Roma plan to block his exit. Frenchman has guided Giallorossi back to the Champions League and appears to be just starting his cycle.
– Adel Taarabt paradox – the more he scores, the more unlikely his release. Moroccan has been a revelation since his switch to Italy, and he is likely to secure a permanent move given his form.
– Juve treasures, the stadium – 17 wins in 17, seats always sold-out, and revenues of €50m.
– Roma, €35m for Europe – planning moves for Tottenham pair Paulinho and Sandro with the return to the Champions League ahead.
– Manchester United, shock revolution, David Moyes out, over to Ryan Giggs as interim coach.
– Conte looks to turn Juve around – the Coach is ready to stay, but asks for at least 10 players to make a squad capable of winning the Champions League.
– Torino: Antonelli to return.
– Now Clarence Seedorf embarrasses Adriano Galliani and Milan.
– Diego Simeone: “We’ve made history”, Jose Mourinho: “I’m the best”. Two coaches trade words ahead of their Champions League meeting this week.