Cristiano should lead the attack, doubts over Bale who is suffering with flu.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain with reaction to Chelsea’s negative tactics against Atletico Madrid and further build-up for Real Madrid.
– ‘Night of champions’.
– The Kings of Europe meet at the Bernabeu on a great night for football.
– The team with the most European cups against the reigning champions.
– Cristiano will lead the attack.
– Carlo Ancelotti: “A semi-final is not a success, we want to be in Lisbon”.
– This Atleti deserve a final spot. Cholo’s men ran rings around Mou’s Chelsea, who sat back and waited for an error.
– Atleti lose Gabi and Chelsea lose Lampard, Cech, Mikel and maybe Terry.
– Mou: “Now the game of our lives will be played at Stamford Bridge”.
– Danger Pep Guardiola: Praise for Los Blancos: “I do not care who it is, Madrid are always tough”.
– Danger Gareth Bale: A fever threatens to leave him out.
– A bus in the area.
– Jose Mourinho went without any intention to attack.
– Lampard, Mikel, Gabi will not play the return leg. And neither will Cech and maybe Terry, who were injured.
– Cristiano and Bale are doubts.
– The Portuguese will be tested out again this morning. The Welshman slept at home in the hope of overcoming his cold.
– Ancelotti: “To make it to the semi-finals is not a success, we want the final”.
– Guardiola: “I do not know how they do it, but, Madrid always sign players who run a lot”.
– Very close is an agreement between Barca and Lionel Messi.
– The renewal is 85 per cent done, only some details remain. Leo’s father returned to Barcelona this week to sort out the differences.
– The decider will be in London. Atleti deserve more, but they still shine against Mourinho’s wall.
– Cech got injured and Gabi nor Lampard will play the return leg.
– Cristiano still a doubt.
– Guardiola: “Messi is the best I have seen”.