Marca predict that battle in Munich will be “brutal”.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as there is reaction to Real Madrid’s win over Bayern Munich while Barcelona are free to sign players.
– A vibrant demonstration of competitive spirit from Madrid on a great night. Fabulous in defence with Pepe shining and Coentrao and Carvajal magnificent.
– Bayern played good football, but lacked the finishing touch in the final third.
– Carlo Ancelotti reacted after the break, shutting down the German’s threats and bringing about Pep’s first loss at the Bernabeu.
– The battle in Munich will be brutal.
– Barca can sign and sell. FIFA suspend the ban on the Cules.
– A question of goals.
– Bacca and Alcacer lead their teams.
– A spectacular atmosphere expected at the Pizjuan in the duel for the Europa League.
– Red and white invasion. Atleti fans set to swamp Stamford Bridge.
– Golden goal.
– Sergio Ramos: “It’s a great result against Bayern”.
– Bayern had the possession and Madrid had the chances. Benzema scored in the 18th minute and Cristiano lasted 73 minutes.
– Pepe went off injured.
– Sevilla and Valencia; Only one can go to Turin. Emery is betting on Bacca in place of Gameiro.
– Alcacer is Pizzi’s weapon.
– Barca can sign players.
– ‘To sign’.
– Barca obtain permission to reinforce this summer. Even though FIFA maintain the sanction, Ter Stegen and Halilovic are free to arrive.
– A new Coach, new players, players to leave, all is the work of Zubi.
– Controlled football takes a beating.
– Bayern played better and more, but they are staring at elimination.
– According to the Italian press, Alexis Sanchez has said yes to Juventus.
– The Andalucians against a rival with doubts in Europa League.