German giants look to overturn 1-0 deficit from first leg.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Bayern Munich director insists that they will ‘burn everything’ and make it an extremely hostile environment for Real Madrid.
– ‘Munich burns’.
– Declaration of war from Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, Bayern’s director, at an official dinner.
– “What went on at Dortmund is much more pleasant than what we expect here. They will burn everything”.
– Sevilla take first blood. They go ahead with an offside goal and set upon their path to Turin.
– Diego given orders: El Cholo to give him the lead role at the Mestalla.
– The value of a man sure of himself.
– Real Madrid recognise Carlo Ancelotti’s calm in which he has taken firm decisions in critical moments.
– “They will burn everything,” Rummenigge.
– “They do not know what waits for them in Germany, it will remind them of hell”.
– Sevilla closing in on Turin. M’Bia’s goals enrages Salvo: “I do not understand how UEFA chose this referee”.
– Diego Simeone is not reserving anyone for the trip to Mestalla.
– Yesterday he tested out the same eleven that played against Chelsea.
– Madrid playing for a place in the final four.
– Another one from Mourinho; he gives up on the League. He is to field a team of reserves against Liverpool in a decisive game for the title and is to bank everything on the return leg with Atleti.
– Commotion over Tito.
– Vilanova’s condition has regressed and yesterday he was in a critical state. All of Barcelona is hoping for a change in his condition.
– Cristiano goes against medical advice: “They did not want me to play”.
– Rummenigge spices up the return leg: “Munich will be a hell”.
– Advantage Sevilla after a great game.