Iniesta and Messi amongst those paying tribute to former coach.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as respects are paid to former Barcelona coach Tito Vilanova and his contribution to football is celebrated.
– ‘Goodbye Tito’.
– Your fight was a lesson.
– Sport cries for the passing of Tito Vilanova after two tough years fighting against cancer.
– A symbol of courage, bravery, hard-work, responsibility and sensibility.
– Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta leads the tributes: “You were and will be an example, it makes me proud to have been part of your life and we will never forget”.
– Tito dies and football cries.
– Lionel Messi: “Someone difficult to forget”.
– Iker Casillas: “An example of strength and courage”.
– Bartomeu: “A reference for football and as a human”.
– Vincente Del Bosque: “A great man leaves us”.
– Cristiano Ronaldo and Alvaro Morata form the attack for Real Madrid against Osasuna as they look to close the gap on city rivals Atletico at the top of the table.
– Carlo Ancelotti replies to Bayern director Karl-Heinz Rummenigge: “I expect Munich to burn” after being warned of a hostile reception from the supporters in their second-leg clash in the Champions League next week.
– A very happy birthday for Atletico. Today the club turns 111 years old. They will hope to celebrate this weekend with another win ahead of Champions league in mid-week.
– Eternal Tito.
– Unforgettable: Vilanova passes away yesterday in Barcelona at 45 years old after a tough and brave fight.
– Winner: He formed part of the best Barca side in history that broke all the records.