Manchester United star has agreement with Juventus for summer move…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Napoli defeat Fiorentina in the Coppa Italia final but what should have been a festival of football is ruined.
– ‘Coppa Italia’.
– Three Partenopei fans shot, one is in critical condition, the shooter beaten to a pulp.
– A fireman hit by a smoke bomb. Fiorentina-Napoli starts 45 minutes late only after lengthy negotiations with the ultras.
– The Olimpico Final should’ve been a festival of football, but instead it pictured the sad state of calcio.
– The game: Lorenzo Insigne brace and Dries Mertens, Napoli win 3-1.
– There’s Milan-Inter, seeking Europe and confirmation. Clarence Seedorf position still precarious, as he has to win the next three games.
– Walter Mazzarri more relaxed, as he could do with a draw.
– Stephan El Shaarawy is back on the bench after four months.
– Rudi Garcia: ‘The tournament is over, Juve deserved the title’. The Coach then snipes: ‘Now let’s emulate Benfica’.
– If Roma don’t convince in Catania, the Bianconeri will be Champions for third time without playing.
– Arturo Vidal will have surgery on Tuesday.
– Livorno at the last call. Bologna cling to Bianchi.
– Palermo, celebration gets started early… in Serie A with five rounds to go!.
– Napoli triumph, but this football world is shameful!
– Coppa Italia Final: Fiorentina beaten 3-1 after very serious crowd trouble.
– Insigne brace, Vargas gives hope to the Viola until Mertens rounds it off.
– Giuseppe Rossi comeback proved pointless.
– This is the fifth Coppa for the Azzurri.
– Crazy scenes before the game, as Neapolitan fans shot and one is fighting for his life.
– The Italian national anthem is also jeered.
– Scudetto to Juve if Roma don’t win today.
– Immense Palermo back in Serie A.
– Juve-Nani: Yes.
– Agreement with Manchester United and the Portuguese talent, so contracts just need to be signed.
– Antonio Conte also wants a great hitman: Edinson Cavani, Mario Mandzukic or Luis Suarez.
– If Roma don’t win today, the party can get started.
– Napoli celebrate after the shameful scenes.
– Shooting in Rome, 10 injured and the Coppa Italia Final starts 50 minutes late.
– Insigne brace, Fiorentina beaten 3-1.
– Vazquez and Scifo: ‘Toro, imitate us!’
– Superga calls.
– Seedorf, it’s a Derby with Adriano Galliani too.
– Mazzarri bitter.
– Palermo: A.
– Empoli ok, Crotone climb.