Berlusconi aims swipe at Seedorf as tension continues…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Inter Milan legend Javier Zanetti will make his final appearance at San Siro for the Nerazzurri this weekend ahead of his retirement.
– ‘Captain Europe’.
– San Siro packed tonight for the Argentine’s farewell to football.
– On Javier Zanetti’s day, Inter must beat Lazio to secure a Europa League spot.
– Walter Mazzarri: ‘The derby was my fault, but we will make up for it’.
– Silvio Berlusconi gives Clarence Seedorf his pension. After his first day of community service with the elderly: ‘Here many of them could control the Milan locker room’.
– Ciro Immobile intrigue, Cairo against everyone: ‘You have to talk to me first’.
– Pelle: ‘Holland is ok. In Italy they need new stadiums’.
– Antonio Conte pressure, but Andrea Agnelli takes his time.
– The Coach is tempted by a year off, the President studies Mancini, Spalletti or Allegri.
– Roma: Fear of hooligans sneaking in with crowds, 1000 agents tomorrow at the Olimpico.
– Gazzetta proposal for the ultras: Not just prison.
– Juve, Conte is moving further away.
– Decisive meeting with Agnelli is postponed, another sign of tension.
– Immobile to Dortmund: intrigue.
– The Bianconeri have a treasure chest of young strikers worth €50m.
– Mazzarri-Edy Reja tension sky high. Tonight there’s Inter-Lazio, the two Coaches experiencing tough times.
– James Pallotta pressures Miralem Pjanic. President: ‘He must decide if he’s staying’.
– Rudi Garcia: ‘Next year the Scudetto’.
– Ciro is stable, new tests on the gun.
– The meeting between Conte and Agnelli postponed. Next week another summit, but Mihajlovic emerges.
– Berlusconi really slams Seedorf.
– Inter, European mission and then the celebration for Zanetti.
– Dortmund own goal! They’ve broken the rules by negotiating for Immobile.
– Glik’s Euro challenge: ‘Toro, let’s win two and say goodbye to Milan’.