Nerazzurri send off legendary captain with 4-1 home win over Lazio.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Inter Milan legend Javier Zanetti plays his final game at San Siro and says emotional goodbye.
– ‘Captain Fantastic’. Javier Zanetti says goodbye, Inter secure Europe.
– After 857 games, the moving embrace to the Nerazzurri’s symbol.
– For the final challenge, goals from Rodrigo Palacio, Mauro Icardi and Hernanes, beating Lazio 4-1 with a great Mateo Kovacic.
– Javier calls Diego Milito and Walter Samuel to him too.
– At the start jeers for Walter Mazzarri: ‘At the end of the season I will talk’.
– Tension on the benches. Fiorentina boss Vincenzo Montella warns: ‘Without reinforcements we’ll backtrack’.
– Clarence Seedorf bitter: ‘Berlusconi? I didn’t understand what he meant’.
– Zinedine Zidane is in the Juve casting too (if Conte leaves).
– Roma-Juve: Totti’s mission to wipe out their push for 100 points.
– ‘We want to prove that they are not better than us’.
– Olimpico on high alert, 1000 police officers at work.
– Giuseppe Rossi gives it a go, last call for the World Cup.
– Udinese stop EuroVerona. Bologna at safety crossroads.
– Javier Zanetti, Inter on their feet.
– Emotional goodbye for the captain.
– Nerazzurri beat Lazio 4-1 with Palacio brace, then Hernanes.
– Mazzarri: ‘I am tired. I’ll talk at the end of the season’.
– Udinese stop Verona 2-2.
– Roma-Juve, hunger for goals.
– Rudi Garcia: ‘It’s a celebration’.
– Antonio Conte’s doubts.
– Man City prepare a party, one point and they have the title. Between Atletico and Barcelona it’s the race for La Liga.
– Capital meeting.
– Andrea Agnelli visits Conte, tonight it’s Roma-Juve.
– President travelled with the players and Coach, a lead-up to the long-awaited summit.
– Conte tells the team: ‘Give me another masterpiece’.
– Garcia praises his rival, ‘but I didn’t like his controversy’.
– Toro, may Europe be with you!
– Decisive clash with Parma, Olimpico sold out ready for an exceptional support.
– Palacio-Icardi-Hernanes, but the lights at San Siro are all on Zanetti.
– Milan, Seedorf rage: ‘Berlusconi? I didn’t understand what he meant. He likes Montella? Oh well’.
– Premier and Liga to the last gasp.
– Simeone shivers.