Show of support for Italy boss despite disappointing result on Wednesday.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as there is support for Cesare Prandelli as the Azzurri fly to Brazil while the transfer rumours continue.
– Trust in Cesare Prandelli – doubts follow the 1-1 friendly draw with Luxembourg, and the formation of two playmakers (Andrea Pirlo and Marco Verratti) doesn’t convince all the players.
– Juve-Fredy Guarin – go ahead for €18m.
– Former AC Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso backs Pippo Inzaghi – “he was made for that job”.
– Real Madrid to offer €90m Euros For Italy’s World Cup opponent Luis Suarez.
– Edinson Cavani scores to silence critics. Uruguay will look to rely on the PSG star for his goals if Suarez struggles after making comeback from injury.
– Juventus move for former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba. Bianconeri looking to significantly bolster their squad this summer in order to challenge in Europe after Antonio Conte is confirmed as coach and demands new players.
– Alex arrives: “I wanted AC Milan move”.
– Here is Seydou Keita: ”Roma, we’ll fly”.
– Juve-Alexis Sanchez- the contract. 5 year deal worth €4.1m a season.
– Real Madrid’s move for Suarez would bring Alvaro Morata transfer forward. However, the young Spanish starlet is in high demand with Arsenal also reportedly looking to push to sign him this summer to bolster their striking options.
– Cristiano Ronaldo in the wars? Blame the sorcerers.
– Silvio Berlusconi to “occupy” Milan.
– Alex: “We’ll win the Scudetto”.