Xabi Alonso insists that Spain are not finished at the World Cup yet.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuain is reportedly close to securing a move to Barcelona, despite a denial from the Italian club.
– Higuain very close to Barca.
– Luxury reinforcement for Luis Enrique. The ex-Real Madrid striker has already given the deal the OK.
– The only thing missing is the agreement with Napoli.
– Pedro, fresh blood. The Azulgrana will go into the starting XI for the ‘final’ against Chile, where Spain need goals.
– Hawkeye goal. A Benzema strike premieres technology in football.
– We are not finished, there is still life remaining and much to say, Xabi Alonso still believes in La Roja.
– Benzema double against Honduras. Hawkeye used for the first time.
– Messi scores and Argentina finish the game calling for the whistle.
– Bosnia impress.
– Las Palmas and Cordoba will play for promotion to La Liga.
– Cristiano against Ozil and Khedira, I would like to be 110% but I am only 100%.
– Since I have been playing football I can’t remember a game without pain.
– Short football in danger.
– Xabi Alonso and Fabregas argue that Spain should play more direct.
– The urgent need to beat Chile in Rio opens debate in the team.
– Neymar shows off the ‘Goalscorer look’.
– Higuain in reach. In Madrid they say that Barca have an agreement with the goalscorer.
– Cesc: Mou won me over. He convinced me. He told me what I wanted to hear and it was all very quick.
– Cordoba and Las Palmas go for the last place.
– Promotion to 2A.
– Nastic beat Llagostera 2-1 and L’Hospitalet lose at Leganes 1-0.