Milan striker says it will be about Italy, not him. if he can help them achieve their ambition.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as the build-up to the Costa Rica game with the Azzurri knowing a win will be enough to qualify.
– Against Costa Rica, a win would be enough to put Italy through to the next round. Gianluigi Buffon, Ignazio Abate and Thiago Motta to come into the side as Cesare Prandelli looks to rotate his squad and keep his players fresh.
– Mario Balotelli: “I want the World Cup final – It will be Italy’s cup, not mine”.
– Germany-Ghana, Boateng brothers to face each other. Not the first time that Jerome and Kevin-Prince have come face-to-face.
– Luis Suarez show and Uruguay fly, England practically out. Roy Hodgson’s men lose their first two games and now must hope that Italy beat both Costa Rica and Uruguay while also winning their final game to have any chance of progressing.
– Giulini: “My Cagliari with Zdenek Zeman”.
– Italy, a win will be enough – Balotelli: “It’s the squad that counts, not me”.
– Colombia through, Gervinho bitter goal.
– Spain to keep Vicente Del Bosque.
– Inter Milan eye not only Yann M’Vila, but Stephen Mbia.
– Luis Muriel to Roma, negotiations ready.
– Balotelli: “I’m here to win the World Cup”.
– Dangerous Colombia, Greece 0-0 with Japan.
– Juventus to Torino: “Let’s meet to talk about Matteo Darmian”.
– Juve want Ivan Perisic, but Arturo Vidal restless: “Not sure if I will stay”.
– Spain, Del Bosque safe.