Marca poll results show that readers want Del Bosque to depart…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as fall-out from La Roja’s World Cup elimination continues with a round-up of the world’s assessment.
– ‘He has lied’. The elimination and the words Xabi Alonso said put a strain on the atmosphere in the camp.
– Unrest in the dressing room as they don’t share his critics and his accusation of a lack of ambition.
– Indignation amongst his teammates for his statement of a lack of hunger.
– Evolution or Revolution. The RFEF consider Del Bosque and search for a director of sport.
– The manager will release a statement in July, the fans on Marca vote for his departure.
– Bayern not in negotiations with Kroos. The German has offered himself to Los Blancos but his club have not opened the door.
– Luis Suarez shone against England yesterday.
– Promotion comes down to Gran Canaria.
– Sport hails the Olympic King. Felipe VI, standard bearer for the Barcelona games, was proclaimed yesterday.
– World Impact.
– The international press brutally asses Spain’s exit.
– Brazil breath a sign of relief as La Roja exit. Scolari feared Del Bosque’s side and would prefer Chile in the knockout rounds.
– Luis Suarez exhibition against England. He scores two goals and leaves the English almost out.
– Negredo tells Atletico to try and sign him.
– Cordoba miss an opportunity and leave everything in favour of Las Palmas, the return leg, Sunday 22nd.
– Barca and Luis Suarez – Very advanced.
– Barca have the signing of the star on track and Alexis could be the key.
– His clause at Liverpool is €85m but it will be lowered for the Azulgrana club.
– Suarez almost knocks out England with two great goals.
– EXpana: La Roja have given an unrecognisable image, exhausted and broken. They lacked ambition and the physical state of many of the heavyweights came up short.
– Cordoba miss a chance and lose the home advantage.
– Felipe VI starts his reign.