Juve not keen on welcoming Balotelli to the club…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juan Iturbe is involved in a transfer battle between Milan and Juventus, while the latter reject Mario Balotelli.
– Challenge for Iturbe, Juve in front and Milan react.
– Marotta reaches €21m plus Quagliarella. Milan (with Kaka on his way out) ready to offer €25m cash.
– Thohir said yes, Inter and Mazzarri together until 2016.
– Ciro’s girlfriend: ‘Now bury this violence forever’.
– Napoli fan killed in Rome, his mother asks ‘let his sacrifice not be in vain’.
– World Cup: Rediscovering America. USA at the top, Europe in crisis.
– For the second tournament in a row the new continent has more teams in the last 16 than the old one.
– Chiellini forgives Suarez for the bite: ‘Ban is excessive’. ‘I feel no joy about this, nor anger’.
– Zico pushes Brazil: ‘I love Neymar and he’ll be decisive against Chile’.
– You ruined calcio!
– Here are those most responsible for the destruction of Italian football. Galliani, Lotito, Cellino, Pulvirenti, Beretta, Abete.
– Presidents and Vice-Presidents of the FIGC, Lega and Federal counsellors.
– Rush for a hot seat, Sagramola at the head of Club Italia.
– The final embrace for Ciro. Over 20,000 at his funeral in Scampia. His mother’s courage.
– Today all of Brazil clings to Neymar. Tension for the showdown with Chile, but Scolari is certain ‘we’re in great shape’.
– Tonight Colombia-Uruguay.
– Raiola tempts Juve with Balotelli: Do you want him for free?
– Agent prepared to buy the striker via a financial institution and then loan him to the Bianconeri.
– Conte is against the idea, as are his Azzurri teammates at the World Cup.
– Milan meet Iturbe’s agent.
– Brazil for Neymar, Uruguay for Suarez. World Cup Last 16, the Selecao against Chile and La Celeste take on Colombia.
– Chiellini forgives.
– Toro, Pandev on the radar and here is Sanchez Mino.
– Discussing El Kaddouri and Zapata, a path opens to the ex-Lazio forward.
– Inter, agreement with Mazzarri and he wants Mustafi.