‘Year Zero’ for Italian football after difficult summer.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus close to signing of Manchester United full-back Patrice Evra after agreeing personal terms.
– Change or disappear – Italian football at year zero, Azzurri disaster and the death of Ciro. Difficult summer spells potential wholesale change for Calcio as there is a lot of anger and disappointment surrounding the game.
– Galatasaray want Cesare Prandelli. Provided the former Italy coach can’t be persuaded to take back his resignation, it appears as though he is ready for a new challenge on Turkey.
– Juventus step up chase for Juan Iturbe and Alvaro Morata.
– Referees with spray in Serie A and B.
– Aurelio De Laurentiis attacks football: “Everyone home”.
– Prandelli to say yes to Turkish move.
– Matija Nastasic, duel Roma-Juventus.
– AC Milan decided, Balotelli on the market for 30m euros.
– Zdenek Zeman: “At Cagliari because I believe in the project”.
– Patrice Evra says yes to Juventus, but deal yet to be agreed with Manchester Utd.
– Antonio Nocerino makes Torino move. Bids farewell to Milan.
– Cagliari, Zeman: “Astori for sale”. Italian international has previously been linked with a move to Milan, but there are a number of clubs interested in signing him.
– Balotelli – Liverpool or Monaco. Speculation suggests that Milan are ready to sell their striker, although there is no official word from the club or the player over a move away San Siro this summer.
– Alberto Gilardino nears China, Marco Boriello to Genoa?