Prandelli expected to agree terms with Galatasaray on Monday.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Silvio Berlusconi rues Italy’s World Cup which could cost him being able to sell Mario Balotelli.
– The start of the first full season for Inter Milan under Erick Thohir.
– Silvio Berlusconi exit shock – “Who would buy Balotelli now… other than Italy, I lost the World Cup too, I was going to sell Balo to an English club for 35m”. Milan owner rues Italy’s failure, as there had been hopes that if Balotelli performed at a high level, the Rossoneri could have sold him as his price-tag increased.
– Cesare Prandelli to have Galatasaray agreement from Monday. Former Italy coach set to replace Roberto Mancini at Turkish giants.
– Neymar-James, star duel for a place in the semi-final.
– Adrien Rabiot for Roma. 19-year-old PSG defender set for move to Italian capital, Rudi Garcia identified another top young talent as is expected to make the most of his difficulties at breaking into the team in Paris.
– Brazil are scared. The hosts face a difficult task when they take on Colombia in the quarter-finals.
– Prandelli says yes to Galatasaray.
– Alvaro Morata to Real: “Only Real Madrid”. Young striker’s comments dent Juventus’ hopes as they had been chasing him for some time. Bianconeri could now be forced to look elsewhere if the Spanish giants decide to keep the starlet next season and have him as a back-up.
– Torino-Quagliarella, agreement near. Former Italian international finally set to leave Turin.