Balotelli reportedly fed up of Milan, Rossoneri could turn to Griezmann.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as transfer speculation increases with Juventus, Roma, Napoli and AC Milan all ready to make signings.
– Brazil-Germany, it’s up to you now.
– On Tuesday in Belo Horizonte we’ll see a repeat of the 2002 World Cup Final.
– The Seleçao beat Colombia 2-1, but anxiety for stretchered off Neymar. Later confirmed that he is out of the World Cup with a fractured vertebra.
– Germans eliminated France 1-0.
– Argentina and Holland risk against the surprise packages. L’Albiceleste take on Belgium and tonight the Oranje face Costa Rica.
– Inter: Nemanja Vidic is already a leader. ‘I am also here thanks to Dejan Stankovic’.
– Race is on for talent Adrien Rabiot: 19-year-old PSG talent also wanted by Juve,Bayern, Liverpool and Man City.
– Juve-Patrice Evra, time to close the deal.
– Roma look to Pereyra.
– Napoli, they have chosen Michu as Gonzalo Higuain’s understudy, doesn’t necessarily mean that they are looking to replace the Argentinian striker.
– Arrigo Sacchi: ‘Too many foreigners, the young players are held back’.
– The No-Tav movement is born. From Agnelli to Della Valle, the group against Tavecchio as President of FIGCwould prefer Albertini.
– Brazil-Germany, how spectacular!
– Colombia and France KO, now for a great semi-final. Defenders decisive: Hummels, Thiago Silva and David Luiz on target.
– Anxiety for Neymar. Brazilian ace is ruled out of the rest of the World Cup with back injury, and his importance to Brazil means that there is dampened spirits with the hosts doubting themselves as to whether or not they can still win the tournament without him.
– Today Argentina risk against Belgium.
– Juve on the attack for Evra.
– Vidic: ‘At Inter to win’.
– Here’s why Rabiot will go to Roma.
– Barcelona take Suarez for €79m!
– We ask transfer experts and they say Iturbe is going to Juve.
– ‘He’s expensive, but is a very strong player’.
– Interview with Mrs Rabiot: ‘Could my son join the Bianconeri? It can happen’.
– Quagliarella says yes to Toro. Deal done, now the Granata’s final push for Juve agreement.
– Germany celebrate with Hummels, but Pogba angry.
– Brazil’s defenders on target, adios Colombia.
– For Mazzarri the new Inter begins with too many grumbles.
– Balotelli fury, he’s fed up of Milan. Now Griezmann is in their sights