Manchester United’s Patrice Evra also close securing move to Turin.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus are close to sealing deals for both Real Madrid’s Alvaro Morata and Verona’s Juan Iturbe.
– Lionel Messi and Arjen Robben disappoint, Argentines through thanks to Sampdoria ‘keeper Sergio Romero.
– Juventus-Juan Iturbe, almost done. Verona 25m plus two bonus payments.
– Patrice Evra, deal in days.
– Alvaro Morata: “I can’t wait”. Juventus making significant moves in the transfer market and are likely to add three new players in the coming days as they look to continue their dominant form domestically and compete in Europe.
– Argentina to face Germany at the Maracana. Following on from the humiliation against Germany, Brazil may face further pain if their rivals manage to win the World Cup in their own home.
– Patrice Evra-Juve, Man Utd give the ok.
– Xherdan Shaqiri to Roma, Mehdi Benatia to Bayern.
– Gary Medel and Yann M’Vila, Inter Milan in a rush. Nerazzurri also pushing to conclude deals in the coming days as they look to strengthen and become a real force in Serie A next season.
– Attack on Andrea Agnelli, a yes for Roberto Mancini.
– Morata: “I’m coming!”
– Romero the hero. Sampdoria goalkeeper produces two fine saves in the penalty shoot-out against Holland, and he will now hope to play a significant part in the final against Germany.
– Antonio Nocerino: “For this Torino I’d throw myself in the fire”. Former AC Milan midfielder ready to help Granata improve further next season.