Gazzetta report slams the number of ‘weak’ foreigners in Serie A.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Inter Milan, Juventus and Napoli are amongst the active clubs in the transfer market.
– Too many foreigners (and they’re too weak).
– In Serie A at least 60 per cent are pointless. Around 54 per cent of our League doesn’t speak Italian.
– There are restrictive rules, but loopholes are exploited. Closing to non-EU members wouldn’t help: the example is Germany.
– Ciao Scuffet, off towards Atletico Madrid. Udinese ready to sell the goalkeeper, who’d then be loaned to Granada.
– An Azzurro in the Final: Rizzoli is the referee in Rio. Collina: ‘Nicola deserved this, it’s the game of his life’.
– Balotelli falls into the same old trap. Photo with a rifle and Milan are furious.
– Suarez signs for Barça, but when will he play?
– In Spain they talk of €81m to the Reds, but the English claim it’s €93m. With Neymar and Messi, their attack is worth €500m.
– Gilardino: ‘I’m going to China because of Gasperini’.
– Juve-Inter duel for Pereyra. Bianconeri target the Udinese midfielder, but Nerazzurri have Botta, who Strama likes.
– Totti, what a diet for a great 23rd season.
– The transfer market goes boom.
– Juve: Iturbe close, next 48 hours decisive.
– Inter: M’Vila arrives, push for Medel.
– Napoli: It’s the day for Michu.
– Suarez makes a dream Barça.
– James Rodriguez is Real’s response.
– World Cup, UEFA miracle. Rizzoli will officiate the Final.
– Brazil show pride: ‘At least we can be third,’ but Holland in their way.
– Balotelli with a rifle and Milan are furious. Mario publishes a shock image, the club is disconcerted and determined to sell.
– Giovinco for Prandelli.
– New Galatasaray Coach seeks a striker and the Juventino’s name emerges.
– Isla has offers from Spain.
– Another step forward for Iturbe and he tweets: ‘I can’t wait’.
– Raiola on Pogba: ‘Him to Chelsea? It’s just fantasy football’.
– Rizzoli referees the Final and Brazil take on the jeers.
– Today with Holland the third place play-off, but the fans do not forgive.
– Ventura boom: ‘Cerci better than Iturbe…’
– Balotelli, photo with a rifle and Milan are furious.
– Palermo beat everyone to Cocev.
– Suarez-Barça, record-breaking deal worth €81m.