Balotelli could be sacrificed, Lavezzi would be the first replacement…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as the new AC Milan takes shape both on and off the pitch with Mario Balotelli again linked with Arsenal.
– Milan’s breath of fresh air.
– Barbara Berlusconi and Adriano Galliani get along after last night’s meeting in Arcore.
– With Pippo Inzaghi the youngsters flourish: 2-0 over Monza with great Hachim Mastour move.
– Champions League: Behind Real and Bayern there is Chelsea. Transfer market moves the balance of power.
– Atletico lose something, Barça new leaf with Luis Enrique, but Suarez is an unknown quantity.
– Jose Callejon: ‘I have grown a great deal in Italy’. ‘Atletico wanted me, but I’m happy with Rafa Benitez. I miss my brother and would like to bring him to the San Paolo’.
– Lady Agnelli tweets to defend Andrea. ‘My husband didn’t create the problem’.
– Meanwhile, Samuel Eto’o reappears for the attack.
– It’s a whole other Mateo Kovacic, so Inter boss Walter Mazzarri can already smile.
– Fear of Ukraine: six South American players escape Shakhtar.
– Here is the new Milan.
– Mastour, 16 years old, sparkles against Monza in 2-0 win.
– Then transfer summit at Arcore with Berlusconi.
– Arsenal offer for Balotelli, he could leave.
– Juve blitz for Shaqiri.
– Davide Astori, it’s chaos.
– Inter, Bacca is the alternative to Jovetic.
– Kramer speaks: ‘Yes, Benitez is great’.
– Champions League, our rivals are stronger now. From Real to Barça, from PSG to Bayern, the big clubs buy.
– Juve, Napoli and Roma prepare the assault on Europe.
– Terror in Ukraine, so Douglas Costa escapes along with another five players.
– Antonio Conte, the truth!
– Shock background to the sudden departure emerges six days later.
– Massimiliano Allegri is slowly trying to enter the Juve world. Fernando Llorente adopts Alvaro Morata and Passarella impressed by Pereyra: ‘He’s like Di Maria’.
– Larrondo’s ready with three Eurogoals. Facundo runs towards Toro.
– Milan, two goals against Monza. Push for Lavezzi and Balo for Arsenal.
– De Laurentiis books Eto’o for Napoli.
– Inter fly to Sevilla for Bacca.
– Cesena: Pepe.
– Rebic at Parma with Cassani.
– Rodriguez becomes a Real scandal.
– De Vrij-Man Utd.