Meanwhile, Evra arrives in Turin and is ready to win with the Italian giants…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as new Juventus striker Alvaro Morata suffers a knee injury and is a risk to miss the start of the season.
– Demetrio Albertini back in action.
– He is the anti-Tavecchio candidate for FIGC President. The ex-Milan, Nazionale and Barcelona champion: ‘I want to bring football back to the fore’.
– Juve, Alvaro Morata shock as he risks a long lay-off. Collision during training with Rubinho.
– Lesion to the collateral ligament in his left knee: at least 30-40 days out.
– Patrice Evra arrives, 33 years old and a two-season contract: ‘Ready for a new challenge’.
– Mario Balotelli is back between transfers, mysteries and winning Pippo Inzaghi back.
– Simone Scuffet’s no to Atletico Madrid: ‘I’m staying because in Udine young players grow well’.
– Inter-Gary Medel, it’s time. Walter Mazzarri more relaxed, but needs a top player.
– Alvaro Morata shock.
– Nasty knee sprain, Juve lose him for at least a month and new tests today. He’s a huge risk for the start of the season.
– Evra’s arrival is official: ‘Here to win again’.
– Mehdi Benatia: Forward with Roma. The defender takes himself off the market, giving Rudi Garcia one less problem.
– Albertini candidate for Federation President: ‘I’ll change football’. ‘The first objective is to get most out of young players. We’ll base ourselves on foreign examples’.
– Marek Hamsik in 2-0 win, Napoli fever is already running high.
– Today Real Madrid announce James Rodriguez for €80m.
– Morata crack!
– Spanish striker appears to have a lesion to the collateral ligament in his left knee. Injury caused by a collision with Rubinho. Today tests, but he risks a 40-day lay-off.
– Evra-Juve, it’s official: Frenchman arrives at the end of the month.
– Fans: Toro to be enjoyed. Rush for season tickets, they’ve already matched last year’s total.
– Albertini: ‘I’ll set the tempo in the FIGC too’.
– Inzaghi tells Milan: Give me Alesso Cerci and Romulo.
– Ezequiel Lavezzi’s wages considered too high.
– Balotelli ever closer to Arsenal, but Arsene Wenger hits the brakes.