Cristiano Ronaldo sets target of winning six titles this season…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Barcelona will have to pay €50m if they want to sign Juan Cuadrado from Fiorentina this summer.
– A World Cup Madrid.
– Reinforcements for Carlo Ancelotti: The World Cup players Iker, Ramos, Xabi and Modric will start tonight against Roma. Isco will play where the manager likes him as a false 9.
– Cristiano’s challenge: ‘I want six titles’.
– Lionel Messi nears the bench. The judge rejects that the case against the player is filed as asked by the public prosecutor and opens trial against Leo and his father for tax offences.
– Juan Cuadrado. Barca asks him to rebel like Mathieu did.
– Antoine Griezmann: ‘It’s a unique opportunity’. The Frenchman passed his medical yesterday with Atletico alongside Ansaldi.
– Keylor Navas gets impatient.
– If the situation does not change this week, next week he will train with Levante. He goes on in Costa Rica without news from Real Madrid.
– Iker Casillas will start against Roma.
– Messi will be judged for tax fraud. The judge does not exonerate him. ‘He could have known and consented’ to the trick to evade taxes.
– Griezmann and Ansaldi arrive; now for Ezequiel Lavezzi.
– The tax office stop the registration of seven teams.
– €50 million for Cuadrado.
– The technical director of ‘Fiore’ Daniele Prade puts an astronomic price on the Colombian.
– Casting. Barca tune up at Saint George’s Park. Ter Stegen, Masip and Bravo already compete to be the number 1.
– The challenges of the stay. Physical, tactical and competitive spirit. A command tower. Lucho uses a platform for training.
– The balancing of Puyol and his partner Vanesa.
– Atletico pay 30 million for Griezmann.
– PSG prepare 75 million for Angel Di Maria.
– The calendars for Segunda B.
– Alvaro and Montanes sign today.