Luis Enrique tests new 3-2-3-2 system as part of new image for Barca…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as James Rodriguez speaks about his move to Real Madrid and wants Falcao to join him.
– All the artillery to fight for the first title. Real Madrid and Sevilla show no caution for the Cardiff bout.
– Carlo Ancelotti will consider his brand new signings, James Rodriguez and Toni Kroos, even though they are still on holiday.
– Not even Cristiano is discarded.
– Los hispalenses, waiting to find their new Rakitic.
– Sweet defeat against Roma. It leaves them with no chance of the final and Madrid get an extra five days to prepare for the Super Cup.
– Pepe spat at Keita. The ex-Azulgrana refused to shake hands at the start and later threw a bottle.
– Another European challenge begins. Their journey in the Europa League begins with a qualifier against a tough rival.
– Diego Simeone hasn’t forgot Alessio Cerci. They could offer €20m to persuade Torino.
– Segunda Division. Last day for Racing and Murcia to avoid relegation.
– ‘Hopefully Falcao comes’.
– James speaks with AS in Colombia. ‘I have already said Hala Madrid in front of the TV’. ‘Since a boy I have worshipped Zidane’.
– If Cataluna goes independent, Barca won’t be able to play in La Liga. Tebas advises that they would have to change the law and sign an interstate agreement.
– Madrid again miss a No 9 against Roma. Row between Keita and Pepe before the match.
– End of the American tour without scoring a goal.
– Atletico lose in a penalty shootout against America (3-2).
– Neymar’s Dad will also be passed by the Court. He will testify on October 1.
– The system that Luis Enrique is working on. The manager tests a new image to adapt to the new signings and make it serve Messi well.
– Barca tune up at Saint George’s Park.
– Pepe starts spitting. Keita does not give his hand, the centre-back tries to spit at him and the ex-Barcelona man throws a bottle.
– CAS make a date for Luis Suarez. The tribunal call for the August 8 for the Uruguayan and his lawyers.
– ‘Being Barca’s keeper does not scare me’. Interview with Ter Stegen.
– Taking over to play full-back. New role for Pedro.
– PSG reject €43m from Barca for Marquinhos and Cuadrado won’t rebel.
– Grondona dies at 82 and Messi sends his condolences.