Pirlo and Allegri enjoy different relationship in Turin to the one they had in Milan…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Antonio Conte reportedly reaches an agreement to become the new Italy coach and he is a popular choice.
– Giuseppe Rossi – I vote for Antonio – “Conte is able to get the best out of every player”. Former Juventus coach is a popular choice to replace Cesare Prandelli as the new Italy Coach.
– Conte yes – agreement at 3.6m per year, possible thanks to the sponsors. The first Italy manager to come from the south.
– AC Milan – Douglas Costa interest continues as Adriano Galliani, Silvio Berlusconi and Pippo Inzaghi meet for three hours on Wednesday night to discuss strategies and targets.
– Juventus eyeing PSG star Ezequiel Lavezzi after contract talks break down with the French giants.
– Conte – agreement with FIGC president Carlo Tavecchio, 1.7m per year, that will be doubled by the sponsors, today he will make his final decision, Alberto Zaccheroni the alternative.
– AC Milan – if no Alessio Cerci, attention to Ezequiel Lavezzi.
– Beppe Marotta to retry for Inter Milan midfielder Fredy Guarin.
– Mehdi Benatia off the market: “I’m not leaving Roma”.
– Andrea Pirlo-Massimiliano Allegri, after his disappointment at being surplus to requirements at Milan under Allegri, Pirlo now has an entirely different relationship with Max, laughing, joking, and full tactical agreement.
– Inzaghi and Galliani ask Berlusconi for Grenier and Cerci.
– Inter, Ricky Alvarez to exit.