Madrid players delighted with arrival of German international midfielder…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid and Toni Kroos receive worldwide praise after their win over Sevilla in the Super Cup.
– Engine Kroos.
– A mountain of praise after his performance in the Super Cup.
– He gave 85 passes and only lost three balls, he had an accuracy of 96%. His teammates are delighted.
– Sergio Ramos: ‘It’s a privilege to have him’.
– Cristiano: ‘He is going to help us a lot’.
– The world Press praise the new ‘Kaiser’ Blanco. ‘I am going to give my best to succeed’.
– Raul Jimenez is now a Atletico player.
– The judge returns Murcia to Segunda.
– This Madrid impresses.
– Carlo Ancelotti’s team wow the international Press.
– Praise: ‘It’s an oiled machine,’ ‘a stellar team,’ ‘magic,’ ‘everyone’s favourite’.
– La Segunda on route for a League of 23.
– A commercial judge calls for the inscription of Murcia.
– Mirandes defend their place.
– Raul Jimenez speaks to AS from Mexico.
– ‘I am going to give everything for Atletico to fall in love with me’.
– Suarez day.
– CAS will reveal today if they reduce the harsh ban on the Azulgrana striker.
– There is optimism at Barca because the right to train and work is inalienable.
– Lucho’s challenges. The first for the Coach is to optimise the potential of his front three.
– Neymar trained yesterday on form.
– Jurgen Klopp beats Pep Guardiola. Dortmund defeat Bayern Munich 2-0 in the German Super Cup.
– A judge orders that Murcia are readmitted and the LFP don’t accept it.