Enrique insists that his side “are ready” to start the new season…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Barcelona coach Luis Enrique could be set to unleash his new attacking trident on Monday.
– Cristiano against the wall.
– Atletico Madrid have only let in one goal in pre-season as the Madrid rivals prepare to clash in the first leg of the Spanish Super Cup on Tuesday night.
– MSN debuts. Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar could match up together today as Barcelona participate in the Gamper Trophy.
– Mestalla in a state of happiness. Valencia defeat Milan 2-1 in pre-season friendly and the optimism within the club continues to grow ahead of the new campaign.
– James Rodriguez or Angel Di Maria, the big doubt.
– The Argentine makes a claim and the Colombian has not found his place yet.
– Carlo Ancelotti needs to resolve the goal shortage: five in five games.
– Tomorrow, the first assault for the Super Cup.
– Luis Suarez debuts in the Gamper. It will also be the first game for Neymar and Messi.
– Gabi: ‘This Atletico side has a lot of hunger for titles’.
– ‘We are ready’.
– Luis Enrique. The Coach injects confidence with a positive speech.
– ‘I am optimistic. We have reinforced a lot and very well’.
– Gamper Trophy. The game will be a serious test for the League and all the stars will play.
– Douglas is not for now. Barca seal the signing of the Brazilian full-back for €8m.
– 24-years-old, he will arrive next season or if Alves goes before that.
– Today a key day to resolve the Real Murcia conflict.