Casillas hoping to extend unbeaten run against city rivals…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as the Spanish Super Cup will see Real Madrid face city rivals Atletico Madrid in the first leg on Tuesday.
– Present your weapons!
– Two great teams to contest the Super Cup with Real Madrid host Atletico Madrid in the first leg on Tuesday night.
– League of 22 and without Murcia…for now.
– Lionel Messi and Neymar are fine. Duo play star roles in the Gamper Trophy win for Barcelona.
– In the hunt for the Champions League. Athletic Bilbao ready for their test against Napoli.
– Iker Casillas starting.
– He’s had 27 derbies without losing to the Rojiblancos. All the talk of whether or not Keylor Navas will start ahead of him is likely to be put on hold as he looks to lift yet another trophy this week with Real going for six in total this season.
– Atletico show up with five new signings.
– Sell-out at the Bernabeu for the first leg of the Super Cup.
– Athletic on assault of the Neopolitan fortress. Rafa Benitez’s team have never lost at home in the Champions League.
– The Segunda starts this Saturday with 22 teams and without Murcia.
– Lots of goals, good feelings and a good mix of youth and experience in the Gamper Trophy in homage to Marquez.
– Luis Suarez debuted, Ivan Rakitic shone, particularly with one through ball he played into Dani Alves with the Brazilian setting up another goal, while Messi-Neymat worked in tandem and watch out for Menir.
– Atleti, in search of super revenge.