Ronaldo has fear over knee, likely to miss second leg of Supercopa de Espana.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as there is a “unanimous decision” amongst Real Madrid fans and players for Angel Di Maria to stay.
– Yes Maria.
– ‘Stay Angel’, unanimous decision amongst Madridismo.
– The Argentinean star captures the devotion of the Bernabeu, Carlo Ancelotti dreams of him staying with the club and his teammates want him to stay.
– The goalscorer that Diego Simeone invented. Raul Garcia has tripled his goal stats in the last two years.
– A new Rojiblanco hero. Saul dazzles at the age of 19.
– ‘Tebas wants to own football’. Murcia’s leaders yesterday on Radio Marca.
– 12 days to sign and one year banned. FIFA uphold the transfer ban, they won’t be able to sign this winter or next summer.
– The La Masia project not included in the ban, Barca slip up in the allegations.
– The replacement of Xavi, Alves etc in danger, the express signings of Reus, Koke and Cuadrado under study.
– The dream opening. First sell out in the new San Mames for the big game with Napoli.
– Qualifying rounds Objective: Get the job done in the first leg.
– Cristiano wrapped in cotton wool.
– The club say he has a muscle overload but they fear for his knee and he is likely to miss the second leg of the Supercopa de Espana on Friday night.
– Keylor Navas: ‘Ancelotti has not told us who will start’.
– Barca unable to sign until 2016. FIFA, who opened the window this summer, close it for the next two.
– Atletico hope for a sell out tomorrow.
– Carlos Vela returns to the squad but won’t start.
– Almost 1000 days later, Villarreal return to Europe.
– 11 days to sign.
– Barca have a week and a half to reinforce or gamble on youth.
– The resolution attempts to break the spirit of the Masia and the club will appeal to TAS.
– Masia case.
– FIFA uphold the ban on Barca until January 2016.
– Full-back. Sign a new one or stick with Alves.
– Youth. Their role has a great relevance.
– Marco Reus is free in 2015, it’s now or never.
– Javier Mascherano: ‘Here, the kids enjoy a great quality of life’.
– Lionel Messi: ‘I am what I am because of La Masia’.
– Angel Di Maria wants to go and Manchester United press for him.