Juve in ‘last minute’ bid to sign Falcao as the Colombian looks set to leave Monaco…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan look set to announce the loan signing of Marco van Ginkel from Chelsea on deadline day.
– A fine debut for Inzaghi’s Milan, who beat Lazio 3-1. Stephan El Shaarawy is back and enchants under the eyes of Antonio Conte.
– Adriano Galliani won’t stop: Marco Van Ginkel arrives and push for Jonathan Biabiany.
– Inter Milan in the dark, stopped by Torino. Walter Mazzarri angry with the referee.
– Only two shots on goal: Samir Handanovic saves a penalty, Nemanja Vidic sent off.
– Alessio Cerci to Atletico Madrid for €14m.
– Nerazzurri go for Baselli or Bonaventura.
– Eternal Antonio Di Natale. Jonathan De Guzman at the 95th minute is Napoli’s gold.
– Kingsley Coman, the young king on the Juve throne.
– Now it’s Falcao or nothing.
– Roma over the top with Yanga-Mbiwa and a sprint for Adrien Rabiot.
– Liverpool crazy about Mario Balotelli.
– Carlo Ancelotti’s Real disaster.
– Napoli and Milan are there.
– Rafa Benitez and Pippo Inzaghi celebrate, what responses to Juve and Roma!
– Jonathan De Guzman goal in stoppages.
– Rossoneri beat Lazio and El Shaarawy super for Conte.
– Handanovic keeps Inter afloat. Goalkeeper saves a Larrondo penalty.
– Di Francesco-Zeman all square.
– Palermo, what an upset.
– Cerci to Atletico Madrid and Toro pick up Amauri.
– Blerim Dzemaili and Goran Pandev join Prandelli at Galatasaray.
– Roma-Rabiot, what chaos.
– Van Ginkel for Galliani.
– Fiorentina snap up Croatian Badelj.
– Balotelli dry debut, Ancelotti collapses.
– Toro impressive and wasteful.
– Larrondo penalty that would’ve taken down Inter is saved. Granata scare the Nerazzurri, but again show they’re struggling to finish chances.
– Inter are dangerous only once, but great Padelli to the rescue. Mazzarri complains about the referee: ‘If that’s a penalty, there are 100 every game’.
– Debut for Sanchez Mino.
– Milan super, Inzaghi joy.
– De Guzman launches Napoli.
– Juve last minute. Beppe Marotta is still seeking a striker, even if Coman impressed.
– With Chicharito to Real Madrid, the Denis option still stands. Plus there’s Falcao, more than just a dream.
– Cerci to Atletico: Amauri arrives with Giovinco?