Mourinho reveals admiration for Barcelona Coach Luis Enrique…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain with reaction to La Roja’s defeat to France as Vicente Del Bosque doesn’t quite get the reaction he wanted.
– Reasons to believe.
– La Roja without magic.
– Spain recover the lost scent and improve the image from the World Cup, although they do not create any danger: not one shot on goal.
– David De Gea played and Carvajal, San Jose, Raul Garcia and Alcacer made their debuts.
– The Under-21’s win in Hungary and are assured of at least a play-off place.
– Chicharito, an expert in debuts: he scored on his bow with both Chivas and United.
– Villanovense’s seven Praetorian Guards: they go through in the Copa del Rey after winning on penalties with four sent off.
– De Gea was the revolution.
– Vicente Del Bosque: “We lacked understanding with Diego Costa’s play”.
– Spain: Light, shade and not a single shot between the posts.
– Jose Mourinho: “I admire Luis Enrique. He was my favourite when I was with Barca and I hope everything goes well”.
– Mateu Lahoz will referee the derby on September 13: he was in charge of last season’s Madrid-Atletico (0-1).
– Alessio Cerci has been presented in the Calderon.
– “La Liga is technical and that means I have an advantage”.
– Luis Suarez prepares for El Clasico with 51 days to go: he played against the B team yesterday.
– ‘Friend’ Mou.
– Mourinho full of praise for Luis Enrique at the coach’s summit.
– “I have a great affection for him. He is someone I admire and hopefully everything goes well”.
– Friendly: France 1 Spain 0. Cross: the new Roja, without Xavi and with Iniesta injured, lacks a leader.
– A lot of touches, no goal and 20 minutes without anyone from Barca.
– Real Madrid: The other Cristiano: “I love United”.
– These comments could open the rift with Florentino even more.
– Luis Suarez doesn’t lose his instinct for goal: he scores two in the practice match.