More heartbreak for Giuseppe Rossi, ruled out for four to five months after surgery…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli is embroiled in early controversy after allegedly kicking an opponent but the club deny it happened.
– Ciro and Zaza, the attack of the future.
– They seem made for each other: having crushed Holland, the Coach thinks of using them in Norway too.
– Carlo Tavecchio applauds the idea.
– Lazio president Claudio Lotito controversy grows: players irritated at his constant presence.
– Impressive Under-21 with Belotti and Berardi from 0-2 to 3-2 against Serbia.
– Forza Pepito!
– Giuseppe Rossi’s pain drags on with a fourth operation and another five months out.
– Fiorentina seek a replacement after surgery on the right knee.
– Balo kicks someone during a Liverpool friendly: true, false, mystery. Mario reportedly kicked an opponent in the head and Rodgers substituted him.
– Ibra: ‘My secrets, Capello and Van Basten’. Zlatan: ‘The bicycle kick against England was my best, but you ain’t seen nothing yet’.
– Silvio and the Friday pep talk: ‘Milan, the atmosphere has changed’.
– Rafa Benitez, vacation controversy? Napoli will only see him on Thursday.
– Lotito Italy controversy.
– Azzurri protest the Lazio President was in the locker room during the Holland game.
– Under-21, the comeback for Europe. From 0-2 to 3-2 with Belotti and Berardi, beat Cyprus on Tuesday to qualify.
– Forza Pepito, don’t give up!
– Rossi out for another four or five months after knee surgery.
– Balotelli already causes chaos at Liverpool. Accused of kicking an opponent in the head during a friendly.
– Berlusconi’s latest flying visit for Inzaghi. He applauds the players: ‘You have woken up the fans’.
– Serie B: Bari, another full house against Perugia.
– Today Latina-Crotone: Beretta believes.
– Then Brescia-Livorno.
– Zaza, a hitman who cannot be lost.
– He’s worthy of Juve. The Azzurri revelation is in Marotta’s hands and he already knows he’ll cost €15m to buy next year, €18 in two years.
– The Immobile outcome could bring Zaza closer to the Bianconeri.
– Balotelli, more madness? Mystery in Liverpool: reports he kicked an opponent during a friendly.
– Antonio Conte dictates his demands to the Azzurri.
– Sanchez Mino, a face for Toro: ‘We Granata are hungry’.
– Berlusconi: ‘With Inzaghi it’s the real Milan’.
– Pogba: ‘I stayed here to win’. He’ll soon announce contract extension. ‘With Allegri we can do well. Coman? He’s a phenomenon’.
– Rossi stop until February, come on Pepito don’t give up. Lesion to the meniscus ligament, but the other ligament held out.