Barcelona starlet Munir receives Spain call-up to replace Diego Costa…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid are described as an “example of financial management” given their incredible figures.
– Diamond-studded Madrid. The leader in income: €603.9m.
– In the season of the Decima, Copa del Rey and Supercopa de Europa, Los Blancos are an example of financial management.
– Florentino: “Madrid is a case they study at Harvard”.
– “There are no problems with Cristiano, he has not questioned the club”.
– Cristiano installs two recovery machines in his house to be fit for the derby.
– Angel Di Maria: “I don’t know how long Cristiano will last in Madrid”.
– Meteoric Munir. Del Bosque calls up the pearl of Barcelona, 19, after the loss of Costa.
– Three weeks ago he was playing with the youth team.
– Florentino explains himself.
– “Cristiano did not question the politics of the club, he is delighted with the signings. Zero discrepancies”.
– “Xabi came and told us he wanted to leave. He is in the final stages of his career and wants to manage it like this”.
– “We looked at signing Falcao but decided not to. The Coach was a decisive factor”.
– “Only Cristiano earns more than what Di Maria was asking for. To accept his terms would have put the financial stability of the club in danger”.
– Di Maria responds: “The €75m comes in very handy for Madrid”.
– Diego Costa injured and Munir surprisingly comes in. If he plays on Monday he will not be able to represent Morocco.
– Mario Suarez: “We are not going to change our style. To do that would be a mistake”.
– Munir into the national team!
– Vicente Del Bosque calls up the pearl of the Azulgrana to replace injured Costa.
– “When they told me I was left open-mouthed,” said the striker.
– Florentino passes the buck to Di Maria.
– Messi like a motorbike. On Thursday he caused a surprise and played a practice match in training in which he scored three goals.