Crespo fails Balotelli but believes Torres is ideal…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as there is a great deal of excitement ahead of seeing a number of debutants including Fernando Torres.
– The beauty of the debutants.
– Fernando Torres and Co.
– Serie A returns and presents plenty of new faces.
– Hernan Crespo fails Mario Balotelli and fires up Il Nino: “Ideal for Inzaghi”.
– Carlos Tevez relief. “Juve, I’m good and I want to play”.
– Andrea Stramaccioni arrives, there is an air of revenge.
– Inter erect wall to stop Simone Zaza.
– Andrea Ranocchia has studied the striker on international duty.
– Erick Thohir: “Kovacic not for sale, I’ll build a stadium”.
– Walter Sabatini on the attack: “Benatia? I sold his simulacrum…”
– Jose Mourinho attacks Pep Guardiola: “He loses his hair as he doesn’t like football”.
– Everything to change.
– Reforms underway to see Serie A reduced to 18 teams.
– Serie B to 20 but in two years.
– Squads of 25 with eight youth teamers.
– Michele Uva will be the new director general.
– Tevez is present: “Juve, I’ll play”.
– Sabatini: “A dream Roma”.
– Torres and Pippo’s Milan is born.
– Balotelli Azzurro, Antonio Conte will give it a go.
– Pescara-Bologna, great game which is worthy of Serie A.
– Tevez: “I play”.
– Zaza, the beard has gone.
– And Squinzi: “Juve want him immediately? They just have to pay”.
– AC Milan, Stephan El Shaarawy stop.
– Sabatini broadsides Benatia and Lotito.
– “Fans unhappy? Napoli are not bothered”.
– Schweinsteiger and the beautiful Ana, what a love story.