Ter Stegen could start for Barcelona in the Champions League…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid ‘find themselves’ with convincing win over Basel in the Champions League on Tuesday night.
– Five-goal slap in the mouth.
– The Champions return the faith to the Bernabeu.
– Real Madrid find themselves once more, in their preferred competition: they convince, finish and score goals.
– James scored and then Karim, the BBC, got the 1000th Los Blancos goal in Europe.
– Fantastic stop from Iker, who had to listen to whistles and his name being sung.
– Greek tragedy. Diego Simeone thwarted by Michel with the experiment of Oblak in goal.
– The great secret of Spanish football out in the open. The salary cap: the limit each club can spend on players’ wages.
– In search of lost glory.
– Luis Enrique makes his debut after the Roma fiasco.
– Valverde knows the way. A draw? Nobody hands you victory.
– European therapy.
– A happy night: there was a fantastic stop from Casillas and a great Benzema goal. Carlo Ancelotti: “We pressed up front and looked for different solutions”.
– Michel got the better of Simeone.
– Atleti failed where they don’t usually – at the back. Oblak made his debut without any luck.
– Luis Enrique’s Barca presents itself in Europe.
– Gerard Pique: “I’ve had 11 years with the national team and nobody can doubt me”.
– Champions League music in the new San Mames.
– Valverde: “To qualify it’s vital to get these three points”.
– Ter Stegen?
– Luis Enrique is thinking about whether to start the German goalkeeper in the Champions League.
– The Barca XI looks as if it could have changes in all departments.
– Lucho, a cautious debutant.
– “This match is as important as the PSG one”.
– Accion de Responsabilidad, from triple A to triple S.
– Five-goal haul that doesn’t banish the doubts and an undeserved KO for Atleti.