Hernandez receives praise from Hugo Sanchez after scoring twice at weekend…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid Coach Carlo Ancelotti is praised for a change in system which gives the team more solidity.
– Ancelotti Solutions Ltd.
– The Coach pushes the button and changes the system again.
– Withdrawing a playmaker and reinforcing central midfield gives the team solidarity once more.
– A new Bernabeu: Florentino admits to the assembly that he wants the best stadium in the world, but asks for the jeers to stop.
– A ridiculous United.
– The leaders reply: Barca answer Madrid’s eight goals with a thrashing.
– Luis Enrique’s figures strike fear: 11 goals for and none against.
– Insane comeback at El Sadar.
– “Chicharito is a phenomenon”.
– Hugo Sanchez takes part in the debate over the Madrid No 9.
– “Benzema has quality and talent but his effectiveness percentage is not what you would expect from a centre forward”.
– Atletico have a goal problem. Of six League goals Godin and Miranda have got three from set pieces.
– Barcelona goal feast against a Levante that have still not scored.
– Mendilibar’s men were up against it after Vyntra’s 41st minute sending off.
– A recital.
– Barca rout with a brilliant Messi, incomparable Neymar, and an indispensable Rakitic.
– Super Leo does it all: the star scores, provides two assists, and brings about a red card then a penalty that he missed in a great game.
– Ney, a doubt for Malaga with a slight sprain.
– The Bernabeu could be called the Abu Dhabi stadium.
– Sevilla put their foot down strongly.